Mqueue.in just keeps growing...

Max Kipness max at assuredata.com
Thu Oct 9 13:27:58 IST 2008

>Which SA are you using?

>Have you done an sa-update to update the base SA rules?

Just ran an sa-update. Doesn't seem to have made a difference.

Version is:

SpamAssassin version 3.2.4

  running on Perl version 5.8.8

I don't think I'm running RBLs through SA, but I am running them through
MailScanner. How would I check if they are being run through SA? Or
would this be through default rules?

Again, when I tail the maillog, I see tons of messages flash by, but
most seem to be getting stopped as Spam now by Sendmail via the RBL
rules I setup.  So I think MailScanner is probably getting 50% less spam
at this point.

I'm  not  positive, but I would think it's the same amount of messages
as before. Again this all started after a reboot.

Thanks,

Max