How to prevent these

Mail Admin mailadmin at midland-ics.ie
Thu Oct 9 09:47:58 IST 2008

Is there such a thing in SendMail

-----Original Message-----
From: mailscanner-bounces at lists.mailscanner.info [mailto:mailscanner-bounces at lists.mailscanner.info] On Behalf Of Hugo van der Kooij
Sent: 09 October 2008 06:30
To: MailScanner discussion
Subject: Re: How to prevent these

believed to be clean.

This e-mail is intended solely for the addressee(s) and is strictly confidential. The unauthorised use, disclosure or copying of this e-mail, or any information it contains is prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify us immediately and then permanently delete it. Although Midland Internet & Computer Solutions make every effort to keep our systems free from viruses you should check this e-mail and any attachments to it for viruses as we cannot accept any liability for viruses inadvertently transmitted by use.