Update relay recipients

Kai Schaetzl maillists at conactive.com
Tue Oct 7 17:00:20 IST 2008

Nik Muhammed Nik Karuddin wrote on Tue, 7 Oct 2008 22:05:24 +0800:

> like to do php script through mailwatch by updating relay recipients from AD,
> but not working..anybody expert please help.

I won't be able to help you on LDAP, but looking at the information you give I
doubt that anybody will be able to help you unless there's a very obvious flaw
in your code. You do not say *anything* about what happens if you run the
script. "not working" is a *really* bad description of a problem.
Does running this script update-relay-recipients.sh work?

Kai

--
Kai Schätzl, Berlin, Germany