Email address spoofing

Alex Neuman van der Hans alex at rtpty.com
Thu Oct 2 18:17:57 IST 2008

Exactly. If they're using someone else's mailservers there is nothing
to do.

Stop them from using another server if you really want to solve the
problem.

If your users say "but I can't connect to your server" help them out
by using port 465 and port 587 (with and without SSL). Port 25 is not
a prerequisite; in fact, it should be discouraged unless you're a
server.