SV: Local State Dir - /var/lib/spamassassin - SARE rules no hits

Daniel Flensburg Daniel.Flensburg at iris.se
Thu Nov 27 14:07:44 GMT 2008

The settings you suggest seems to work, but still no SARE-rule hits. I have tested once again to send a message that get SARE-hits on another MS-server, but no no...

I think I give up. It's an old setup on old hardware. I'll apply for money and time to install a new system on newer hardware.

Thank you anyway!

I'll be back!

/Daniel