SV: Local State Dir - /var/lib/spamassassin - SARE rules no hits

Daniel Flensburg Daniel.Flensburg at iris.se
Mon Nov 24 15:38:20 GMT 2008

I tried using the command "su - postfix -s /bin/bash" and I could ls cd and nano the *cf files in /var/lib/spamassassin/3.XXXXX

BUT, now I cannot SA-LEARN with MailWatch. Have no idea if they are related but it happended at the same time. (No results In MailWatch > Bayes Info either)

SA Learn: error code 13 returned from sa-learn: bayes: expire_old_tokens: locker: safe_lock: cannot create tmp lockfile /var/www/.spamassassin/bayes.lock.mailgw.kurs.irishadar.se.4836 for /var/www/.spamassassin/bayes.lock: Permission denied bayes: locker: safe_lock: cannot create tmp lockfile /var/www/.spamassassin/bayes.lock.mailgw.kurs.irishadar.se.4836 for /var/www/.spamassassin/bayes.lock: Permission denied Learned tokens from 0 message(s) (1 message(s) examined)

My bayes files are not in /var/www either, but in /opt/MailScanner/bayes

I have rebooted. What happened?!

/Daniel