SpamAssassin problem after update

Ljósnet ljosnet at gmail.com
Fri Nov 21 10:36:51 GMT 2008

[root at mail ~]# MailScanner --debug --debug-sa
In Debugging mode, not forking...
Trying to setlogsock(unix)

*****
If 'awk' (with support for the function strftime) was
available on your $PATH then all the SpamAssassin debug
output would have the current time added to the start of
every line, making debugging far easier.
*****

SpamAssassin temp dir = /var/spool/MailScanner/incoming/SpamAssassin-Temp
Fatal error 'Recurse on a private mutex.' at line 986 in file
/usr/src/lib/libpthread/thread/thr_mutex.c (errno = 22)
Abort trap: 6