SpamAssassin problem after update

Ljósnet ljosnet at gmail.com
Fri Nov 21 00:34:54 GMT 2008

Hello, I use FreeBSD 6.2 and I just did cvsup today and upgraded all
my packages. Now I am having big problems with as it seems
spamassassin,as soon as I kill it and disable in MailScanner.conf
everything works and I get my mail delivered. I am getting this in my
messages logs.

Nov 21 00:29:28 mail kernel: pid 1120 (perl5.8.8), uid 0: exited on signal 6
Nov 21 00:29:33 mail root: Process did not exit cleanly, returned 0
with signal 6

I'm using the latest MailScanner, clamav and SpamAssAssin installed from ports.

Any ideas what would cause this?