Mailscanner - large deployment

DAve dave.list at pixelhammer.com
Thu Nov 20 15:39:57 GMT 2008

traced at xpear.de wrote:
> Hi,
>
> you could use the implemented XML-RPC function to do that.
> Every server has its own quarantine on hdd, and you have one database
> server where you can manage
> the others, and release messages etc. But this is rarely documented...
>
> Regards,
> Bastian

That is a solid setup, we have been using that method for over two years
now. A single MailWatch server and XML-RPC quarantine access to each
MailScanner installation works very very well.

MailWatch has been changed considerably in the newest release, and we
did a major rewrite on the old version, so I would be of little help to
you. I would go ask this question on the mailWatch list.

DAve

--
The whole internet thing is sucking the life out of me,
there ain't no pony in there.