Question about MS/MW/SA performance

Jonas Akrouh Larsen jonas at vrt.dk
Mon Nov 17 13:19:03 GMT 2008

<Jonas
<
<worth a go. Set up as per the instructions and see if indeed your
<setup goes faster.
<
<if it does then it's worth adding it to the wiki - theres a section on
<getting most out of spamassassin which may be the best place to put
<info about this and mysql bayes etc.

Hehe well yes Martin I could do that, but I was hoping somebody else had
already tried it, or atleast had enough insight into the mailscanner code,
jules?, to be able to say if it would be an advantage...

My time, like everyone else's, is limited :)