clamd - ./lstat() failed

Marc Lucke marc at marcsnet.com
Sat Nov 15 23:46:56 GMT 2008

Sorry - should have said:  I did change the group to clamav and I did
change the permissions to 0640 as per the instructions.

I saw that an easy way out is to have clamav run as root, so I did that
rather.

I'm still interested in anyone's ideas as I'd like to be able to
successfully run clamd as user clamav, but I don't care so much anymore.

Cheers
Marc