Releasing messages from quarantine

Jason Ede J.Ede at birchenallhowden.co.uk
Tue Nov 11 16:02:43 GMT 2008

I've found that isn't always reliable (on mailwatch 1.0.4) if there are attachments on the email. Mailwatch says that the email has been released but nothing ever seems to reach the mail queue... I think its some form of memory issue to do with PHP? If can get it working reliably would be fantastic :-D

Jason