Releasing messages from quarantine

David Jacobson davidj at synaq.com
Tue Nov 11 14:58:16 GMT 2008

Hi Jason,

We had a similar requirement a long time ago.  We made use of mailfeeder (
www.pldaniels.com/mailfeeder/) and changed the Mailwatch code to integrate
that so it delivers the mail as was sent.

Hope that helps you get started.

Cheers,
David

--
Regards,

David Jacobson
Technical Director
SYNAQ (Pty) Ltd

Tel:    011 262 3628
Direct: 011 262 3626
Fax:    086 637 8868
Cell:   083 235 0760
Mail:   davidj at synaq.com
Web:    http://www.synaq.com

Key Fingerprint
8246 FCE1 3C22 7EFB E61B  18DF 6E8B 65E8 BD50 78A1