can't quite get clamd working properly

Steve Campbell campbell at cnpapers.com
Wed Nov 5 16:57:36 GMT 2008

Kai Schaetzl wrote:
> Kate Kleinschafer wrote on Wed, 05 Nov 2008 15:01:41 +1300:
>

>> If it runs as user clamav it can't access the queue file that is why I
>> changed it to postfix.
>>

> There's no need for this. Follow these instructions:
> http://wiki.mailscanner.info/doku.php?
> id=documentation:anti_virus:clamav:switch_to_rpm_clamd
>
> Kai

Kai,

Thanks for the specific link, but I'm a little confused about where I go
to uninstall the old ClamAV if I used Julian's install script,
install.sh. It might be hitting me in the face, but I'm not able to find
mine using the documentation, and reading the install.sh doesn't seem to
point me there either.

Any help would be appreciated.

Steve Campbell