GreyListing

Eduardo Casarero ecasarero at gmail.com
Fri May 30 16:07:15 IST 2008

2008/5/30 shuttlebox <shuttlebox at gmail.com>:
> On Fri, May 30, 2008 at 4:00 PM, Gary Pentland <gary at sgluk.com> wrote:
>> Milter-greylist
>>
>> http://hcpnet.free.fr/milter-greylist/
>>
>> Works fine for me, been using version 3.0 since October with no issues.

Latest stable is 4.0, you should upgrade there are many improvements

>> Gary
>
> +1.
>
> It's extremely flexible and it can sync its database between your MX:es.

Also check this configuration options, i'm using this values because
if you use default's your server will use a lot of resources.
lazyaw #whitelist ips, not the full tuple (it will reduce users delays
complaints)
dumpfreq 1d #not necesary to dump every 10 minutes, just dump a day
dump_no_time_translation #reduce dumping load
timeout 5h  #reduce memory usage

all this is explained in greylist2.conf

Regards