users who get more than there share of spam

Martin.Hepworth martinh at solidstatelogic.com
Wed May 28 13:39:27 IST 2008

John

You had a look at this
 http://wiki.mailscanner.info/doku.php?id=maq:index&s=getting#getting_the_best_out_of_spamassassin

Also I don't deliver spam over a certain score. I started with this set at 20 and now I've got SA well tuned etc I've dropped that down to 10. Saves a lot of user level traffic.

Might be worth posting a message that gets through on a web page (headers and all) and then letting some people process it and see what scores they get. SA can be interesting to tune sometimes.

--
Martin Hepworth
Snr Systems Administrator

Red Lion 49 Ltd T/A Solid State Logic