OT: "Nolisting"

Alex Neuman alex at nkpanama.com
Tue May 27 14:38:00 IST 2008

I've seen this done with some domains and working very well. In fact,
some people will set it up this way:

mydomain.com.	IN	MX	0	somethingthatdoesntrespondtoport25.mydomain.com.
mydomain.com.	IN	MX	10	mail1.mydomain.com.
mydomain.com.	IN	MX	20	mail2.mydomain.com.
mydomain.com.	IN	MX	30	somethingthatdoesntrespondtoport25.mydomain.com..

That way  you're covered on both ends.