Do not scan outgoing messages for spam

Scott Silva ssilva at sgvwater.com
Mon May 26 18:28:06 IST 2008

on 5-26-2008 2:42 AM Devin Henderson spake the following:
> Hugo,
>
> I'm not sure exactly what you mean by "train your bayesian database
> for your network". I use a squirrelmail plugin for marking spam and
> ham with sa-learn. What else do I need to do to train spamassassin for
> my network ?
>
> Devin
Is there any way you could use smtpauth for your roaming users?
There are ways to set your outside users to the submission port and use
smtpauth and they can avoid spam scanning on their outgoing mail. I think it
is in the wiki, but maybe we can guide you if not.

--
MailScanner is like deodorant...
You hope everybody uses it, and