Do not scan outgoing messages for spam

Randal, Phil prandal at herefordshire.gov.uk
Fri May 23 10:21:44 IST 2008

There's also this rather obvious issue:

If your server is identifying some of your outgoing mail as spam, then
you can rest assured that out there in the real world there will be a
bunch of mail filters on recipients' servers which will be reacting the
same way.

So merely "not scanning outgoing" isn't going to solve the real problem,
which is the apparent spaminess of those emails.

Cheers,

Phil

--
Phil Randal