DomainKeys help with MailScanner

Rick Cooper rcooper at dwford.com
Thu May 22 22:03:42 IST 2008

I have no issues with Exim and MailScanner as far as the signature BUT, you
must sign after MailScanner handles it, *the very last thing before
delivery*. You also have to check incoming before MailScanner handles it. I
don't know about sendmail but with exim this is done in the smtp delivery
transport

Rick

believed to be clean.