MailScanner Customization with Postfix

Gerard gerard at seibercom.net
Thu May 22 14:01:53 IST 2008

On Thu, 22 May 2008 17:38:24 +0530
"Vishal Yadav" <systemadmin02 at kni.in> wrote:

[snip]

> Thanks for the reply!
>
> I have cross checked both the files, entries are corrected as written
> in mentioned link.
>
> What to do in this case???

For starters, you could stop "Top Posting". This thread is becoming
virtually undecipherable. If you don't know what that means, Google for
it.

You may need assistance from the Postfix group. However, they are
unlikely to be very receptive once you explain that you are employing
Mailscanner. Why don't you supply the unaltered output of 'postconf -n'
so that it can be checked out for any obvious errors. I am assuming
that after you made the changes to Postfix, you did restart it. Also,
it you did mention it, I failed to catch it, so please list the
versions of Postfix; Mailscanner and your OS. It might prove useful.

--
“Gerard”
gerard at seibercom.net

Chism's Law of Completion:
	The amount of time required to complete a government project is
	precisely equal to the length of time already spent on it.