test email 14.42 BST

DAve dave.list at pixelhammer.com
Mon May 19 15:17:24 IST 2008

Rodney Green wrote:
> Received your e-mail, Martin. The list definitely seems quiet though.

We have no problems, we figured out our performance issue and now we are
kicking spam butt, best results than we ever saw previously. Good thing
too because the spammers have been hitting us very hard the last two weeks.

DAve

--
In 50 years, our descendants will look back on the early years
of the internet, and much like we now look back on men with