Problem using the SpamAssassin Rule Actions

Adrian Barker ccaaarb at ucl.ac.uk
Fri May 16 16:35:34 IST 2008

Thanks. What we would like to do is to be able to treat delivery reports
in a different manner to spam, so that our users can filter spam and
separately filter unwanted delivery reports. This can be done using the
SpamAssassin 'Vbounce' rules, which then trigger the 'SpamAssassin Rule
Actions' to add a header, but this results in a MailScanner error.

--

Adrian Barker
Internet Technology Section
Email: A.Barker at ucl.ac.uk