releasing mail fromquarantine doesn't work with postfix ?

Stef Morrell stef at aoc-uk.com
Thu May 8 15:21:59 IST 2008

I've been ill for a while, so I'm playing catchup on this list, so
apologies for the late reply.

Anyway - that page should still be correct as I wrote it. The directory
names in quarantine have the additional few characters on the end of the
queuefile name, however the raw queue files within the directories have
their original filenames intact. Or at least, this is how it appears for
me using the following..

# Do you want to quarantine the original *entire* message as well as
# just the infected attachments?
# This can also be the filename of a ruleset.
Quarantine Whole Message = yes

# When you quarantine an entire message, do you want to store it as
# raw mail queue files (so you can easily send them onto users) or
# as human-readable files (header then body in 1 file)?
Quarantine Whole Messages As Queue Files = yes

This information current as of MailScanner 4.69

Regards

Stef
Stefan Morrell          | Operations Director
Tel: 0845 3452820       | Alpha Omega Computers Ltd
Fax: 0845 3452830       | Incorporating Level 5 Internet
stef at aoc-uk.com         | stef at l5net.net

Alpha Omega Computers Ltd, Unit 57, BBTC, Grange Road, Batley, WF17 6ER.
Registered in England No. 3867142.  VAT No. GB734421454