Blacklist by subject

Julian Field MailScanner at ecs.soton.ac.uk
Wed May 7 18:33:38 IST 2008

King, Blaze wrote:
> I think this ability was added in a recent release, but now I can't find
> it in the changelogs...  I need to blacklist by subject.  I'm running
> MailScanner 4.67.3.  Is that function added in one of the newer
> versions?

You can do this with a SpamAssassin rule to detect the subject keywords
you're looking for, and then use the "SpamAssassin Rule Actions" setting
in MailScanner.conf to make those rules cause the "delete" or
"not-deliver" action.

Hopefully that's enough to get you started!

Jules

--
Julian Field MEng CITP CEng

Contact me at Jules at Jules.FM