Mailscanner changing the size of attachment

Pedro Bordin Hoffmann - [M]orpheus pedro.hoffmann at gmail.com
Wed May 7 13:32:58 IST 2008

Hello.

I'm using Mailscanner, postfix, and spamassassin.

I attached a file with 36 MB, and I have limit of 40 MB in Mailscanner. but
it blocks my e-mail saying that the file exceeds the maximum size.
I enter in quarantine and it shows up almost 50MB the file.

Why mailscanner changed the size of file?
When downloading the file it says the real size.

Already try to uencode the message. But file size stay the same. It was a
.doc file with a few images on it.

Thanks al!

Regards
Pedro Bordin Hoffmann