Watermarking action problem?

John Wilcock john at tradoc.fr
Tue May 6 09:58:55 IST 2008

John Wilcock a écrit :
> Just received a genuine out-of-office reply that was sent with a null
> sender, but didn't quote the original message and hence the watermark.
>
> MS correctly added 5 points to the spam score, but this should not have
> been enough for the message to be considered as spam. (-1.5 + 5 = +3.5,
> with a threshold of 5) However, it still took the spam action rather
> than the nonspam action for the message.

Conversely, I just received a piece of spam with a null sender and (of
course) no watermark. MS again correctly added points to the spam score.
This time they should have been enough to push the message over the high
spam threshold, but MS still took the ordinary spam action, not the high
spam action.

Any ideas?

John.

--