spamassasin (maybe) make all disapear...!!

Scott Silva ssilva at sgvwater.com
Tue May 6 00:18:32 IST 2008

on 5-5-2008 3:59 PM � spake the following:
> Hello,
>
> I has installed mailscanner on my new ubuntu-server 8.04
>
> I had problems.....the spam does not appear in mailbox ( with a kind of
> {mail?  )
> But nospam mail are ok. I had the

> believed to be clean.
>
> On the end of each mail
>

> I folow these tutorial:
>
> https://help.ubuntu.com/community/MailScanner
>
> In MailScanner.conf i had:
> Spam Actions = deliver header "X-Spam-Status: Yes"
> High Scoring Spam Actions = deliver header "X-Spam-Status: Yes"
>
> Wher could i start now to resolve this problem?
>
> Thanks
>
> Eric Noel
Try this howto and see if it has any additional info;
http://howtoforge.org/the-perfect-spamsnake-ubuntu-8.04
On a side note, it looks like the postfix people got to the Ubuntu hosted
howto mentioned by the OP. It starts with an anti Mailscanner rant.

--
MailScanner is like deodorant...
You hope everybody uses it, and