High Scoring Spam quarantine directory

Michael Mansour micoots at yahoo.com
Fri May 2 03:00:05 IST 2008

Hi,

I'd like to separate the quarantined spam directory
for "normal" spam and high scoring spam ie. the
directory:

/var/spool/MailScanner/quarantine/<date>/spam

which contains both normal spam and high scoring spam.
I'd like to put the high scoring spam in an area of
it's own.

Which is the best way to do this? or should I just use
a default rule to forward all high scoring spam an
another email address or "archive" for processing.

Thanks.

Michael.

www.yahoo7.com.au/y7mail