The Perfect SpamSnake - Ubuntu 8.04 TLS

Mohammed Alli malli at mcrirents.com
Thu May 1 19:56:04 IST 2008

Guys,

I've published my tutorial, The Perfect SpamSnake, on HowToForge.org,
http://howtoforge.org/the-perfect-spamsnake-ubuntu-8.04.  I thought some
of you guys might find it interesting and can possibly make it better.

It serves as a gateway to my Exchange 2003 handling multiple domains.
It's a step-by-step tutorial detailing the installation with the
following title:

The Perfect SpamSnake - Postfix w/Bayesian Filtering and
Anti-Backscatter (Relay Recipients), Apache, Mysql, Bind, MailScanner
(Spamassassin, ClamAV, Pyzor, Razor, DCC-Client), MailWatch, SPF Checks,
FuzzyOcr, PDF/XLS/Phishing Sanesecurity Signatures, Postfix-gld
(Greylisting Optional), Logwatch Statistical Reporting (Optional),
Outgoing Disclaimer with alterMIME (Optional)

Any suggestions as to how to make it better, would be greatly
appreciated.  Have a look and let me know what you think.

Regards,

Mohammed Alli