Archive Option

Valmiki N. Ramsewak lilvalo at mikiboy.com
Thu May 1 01:54:12 IST 2008

http://www.postfix.org/ADDRESS_REWRITING_README.html#auto_bcc  -  That
will do it on Postfix... but you're using sendmail....

Been a while since then....

http://www.snertsoft.com/sendmail/milter-bcc/index.shtml  <- thats one
option google returned.. I've never used milters in my 1.5 years of
using sendmail...

Some googling said you can edit the source code to do it (too hard for
me)

Have fun. let us know how it works out