wiki still suggesting ordb

Glenn Steen glenn.steen at gmail.com
Mon Mar 31 11:32:50 IST 2008

On 31/03/2008, Scott Silva <ssilva at sgvwater.com> wrote:
> on 3-30-2008 9:15 AM Julian Field spake the following:
>

>  >
>  > Hugo van der Kooij wrote:
>  >>
>  >> Julian Field wrote:
>  >> | Alessandro Dentella wrote:
>  >> |>
>  >> |>   I noticed that wiki still suggests to set ORDB-RBL as the only
>  >> |> spam-list.
>  >> |>   I guess it should be updated... but I don't know which one the wiki
>  >> |> should
>  >> |>   suggest.
>  >> |>
>  >> |>
>  >> http://wiki.mailscanner.info/doku.php?id=documentation:tweaking:some_things_to_try_if_your_incoming_queue_is_running_slow
>  >>
>  >>
>  >> |>
>  >> |>   *:-)
>  >> |>
>  >> | In which case, why don't you register yourself on the wiki and fix it?
>  >> | That's the whole point of wikis, if you don't agree with something you
>  >> | can fix it yourself.
>  >>
>  >> Hmm. I can login but I can not edit the page. Given that I am not
>  >> entirely wiki proof myself this could be my problem. But at least I am
>  >> unable to correct anything there. And I must say the ORB stuff is
>  >> definitly not the only thing that needs a revision.
>  > Is anyone else suffering this problem? I hate wikis :-(
>  >
>  > Jules
>  >

> I get a read only also. It must just be that page as I can edit others.

Yep, it is that page only...
You can do a check on it by tagging on the "&do=check" option... like this:
http://wiki.mailscanner.info/doku.php?id=documentation:tweaking:some_things_to_try_if_your_incoming_queue_is_running_slow&do=check
... And this shows the problem pretty easy. Might be just that file,
or its cache entry. Clearing the cache would fix the latter,
checking/amending perms the former. Both can only be done by Jules (or
another designated admin... Don't think there are any:-).

Cheers
--
-- Glenn