wiki still suggesting ordb

shuttlebox shuttlebox at gmail.com
Sun Mar 30 18:15:25 IST 2008

On Sun, Mar 30, 2008 at 6:15 PM, Julian Field
<MailScanner at ecs.soton.ac.uk> wrote:
>  > Hmm. I can login but I can not edit the page. Given that I am not
>  > entirely wiki proof myself this could be my problem. But at least I am
>  > unable to correct anything there. And I must say the ORB stuff is
>  > definitly not the only thing that needs a revision.
>  Is anyone else suffering this problem? I hate wikis :-(

I tried to fix it as soon as I saw the first post but I couldn't find
a way to do it, got me a little confused because a few days ago I
added a page in the wiki. Then a little later I see Hugo's having
similar problems so it can't be just me then.

--
/peter