Delete email starting with mail@, uucp@

Mogens Melander mogens at fumlersoft.dk
Sun Mar 30 09:26:29 IST 2008

On Thu, March 27, 2008 22:27, David Jourard wrote:
> Matt Kettler wrote:
>>
>> Then run make in /etc/mail/ directory to rebuild access.db from the
>> access text file.
> What command do I use.  Is it makemap hash (like I've been doing for
> virtualusertable).
>
> Do I need to restart MailScanner (which also restarts sendmail).

Put a Makefile like tist in your /etc/mail directory, issue the make
command in that dir. This will update all .db's, and make sendmail
reload it's config. No need for restarting MS as this is SM only config.

/etc/mail/Makefile
# To rebuild your sendmail configuration databases, run "make"
# in this directory after making any changes.

all: touchall access.db domaintable.db mailertable.db virtusertable.db aliases.db

touchall:
        @touch access domaintable mailertable virtusertable aliases

access.db: access
        @makemap hash access < access