gettin all mails blacklisted by relays.ordb.org

Benedict simon simon at kmun.gov.kw
Sat Mar 29 17:24:32 GMT 2008

Thanks steve for ur quick reply

I had already removed the feature statement for relays.ordb.org  earlier
as i have metioned above in my post and after tht it was workin fine

but i would like to know why it was workin earlier for almost a year
and suddenly relays.ordb.org start to give problem

and also i do have the 2 RBLS now instead of 3

FEATURE(`dnsbl',`list.dsbl.org')dnl
FEATURE(`dnsbl',`sbl-xbl.spamhaus.org')dnl

apprecite your help

regards

simon

--