Mailscanner acts crazy since yesterday

L.M.J linuxmasterjedi at free.fr
Thu Mar 27 21:34:25 GMT 2008

hi,

  I'm running Mailscanner 4.62.9-3 on Ubuntu 6.10 since more then 1 year. I'm also running a Web interface
called Mailwatch.
  EVERYTHING runs fine since more then 1 years, I have black/white list in &sql, i'm using razor/pyzor/grey
list + spamassasin, each day, phis-hing list is updated, spamassassin learns his mistakes via a share mail
folder : well, it's a perfect life.

  Yesterday evening, a collegue asked me to ass an email in the whitelist (what I already did more then 60
time!)  Worked fine.
  The next morning, I'm wondering if it's linked or not to my previous action, but ALL emails with a score
inferior at 0 is marked as spam! I have double check the conf, I can figure out what changed. I have a backup
of the September 2007 conf file, everywhere is pretty similar (score and high score is set to 3,1 and 5,0)

  Have you seen that before? Any clue to fix that? I even restarted the machine, nothing change. Help me out
please, I'm screwed :-/

  Best regards.