MailScanner marks everything as spam

Timothy Barhorst timb at vwg.com
Tue Mar 25 20:52:13 GMT 2008

Hey I know I'm a little behind with this version -- 4.54.6-1 running on
RH Enterprise 4 using sendmail.

But all of a sudden this afternoon .. Mailscanner started marking just
about ALL e-mail as spam and quarantining it all.

I had to set " spam checks = no" to get mail through ..

Here's a header from one in the quarantine:

        SpamAssassin (score=-4.14, required 5, autolearn=not spam,

        ALL_TRUSTED -1.80, BAYES_00 -2.60, CN_SUBJECT_799 0.26,

        HTML_MESSAGE 0.00)

I am planning on updating this server soon but in the meantime if there
are any suggestions, I'd appreciate it.

Tim Barhorst