Upgraded to 4.67.6, still not getting any MailScanner messages in Mail.log

Greg Deputy greg at blastzone.com
Fri Mar 21 17:17:12 GMT 2008

Thanks for your time.  Here's what I get:

mx1:/opt/MailScanner/etc# /opt/MailScanner/bin/MailScanner --debug
In Debugging mode, not forking...
Trying to setlogsock(unix)
SpamAssassin temp dir = /var/spool/MailScanner/incoming/SpamAssassin-Temp
Building a message batch to scan...
Have a batch of 5 messages.
max message size is '30000'
max message size is '30000'