ERROR::UNKNOWN CLAMD RETURN

Rick Cooper rcooper at dwford.com
Thu Mar 20 15:34:01 GMT 2008

First of all sorry for disappearing last week but I got called away Fri
afternoon and had surgery Monday so this is the first I felt up to trying to
type. My personal opinion is that adding the clamav user and setting the
supplementary groups option would have worked. When you setgid on tha
directory it will create and access files with permissions inherited by the
directory group (pretty much same as setuid) so that is why it works now. I
recalled someone stating that is how they got around the issue but the
supplementary groups option would have probably been the one I would have
chose.

  _____