Mailscanner not tagging spam

Scott Silva ssilva at sgvwater.com
Wed Mar 19 19:51:09 GMT 2008

on 3-19-2008 11:47 AM Paul Welsh spake the following:

That sure looks like they are passing through Mailscanner.  Were there any
system updates right before this stopped working?
Are you using mailwatch and the database is full or corrupted?

Maybe you could stop MailScanner and delete the spamassassin-cache db and
restart to rule out any corruption there.

--
MailScanner is like deodorant...
You hope everybody uses it, and