MailScanner: extracting attachments

Julian Field MailScanner at ecs.soton.ac.uk
Mon Mar 17 09:04:51 GMT 2008

Jason Ede wrote:
> [...]
No, because the output of upgrade_MailScanner_conf goes into a filename
of your choosing after a ">" on the command-line. The script can't get
at the name of that file you have chosen, so there is no way to run
MailScanner on it at all.

Sorry. You'll just have to type "MailScanner --lint" yourself :-)

Jules

--
Julian Field MEng CITP CEng

Need help customising MailScanner?