ERROR::UNKNOWN CLAMD RETURN

Olivier FRANCHET O.FRANCHET at dominux.net
Fri Mar 14 11:14:05 GMT 2008

Thank's for your help. Below my Incoming Work Dir :

Incoming Work Dir = /var/spool/MailScanner/incoming

Cordialement/Regards,
Olivier @ Dominux
http://www.dominux.net

mailscanner-bounces at lists.mailscanner.info a écrit sur 14/03/2008 11:51:43
:

> [image supprimée]
>
> Re: ERROR::UNKNOWN CLAMD RETURN
>
> Julian Field
>
> en :
>
> MailScanner discussion
>
> 14/03/2008 11:54
>
> Envoyé par :
>
> mailscanner-bounces at lists.mailscanner.info
>
> Veuillez répondre à MailScanner discussion
>
> In which case what is your
> Incoming Work Dir
> set to in MailScanner.conf? You should not have changed it from the
> default supplied.
>
> To get a working system, you don't need to change any settings in
> MailScanner.conf at all.
>
> Olivier FRANCHET wrote:
> >
> > [root at centos postfix]# MailScanner --lint
> > Trying to setlogsock(unix)
> > Checking version numbers...
> > Version number in MailScanner.conf (4.67.6) is correct.
> >
> > Your envelope_sender_header in spam.assassin.prefs.conf is correct.
> >
> > Checking for SpamAssassin errors (if you use it)...
> > SpamAssassin temp dir =
/var/spool/MailScanner/incoming/SpamAssassin-Temp

believed to be clean.