Sophos Error message

Sylvain Phaneuf Sylvain.Phaneuf at imsu.ox.ac.uk
Thu Mar 13 14:52:06 GMT 2008

Sorry to be so picky...  Is there a way to fix this without having to install the latest stable version?

I am away from the office for a couple of weeks and I don't want to do an installation remotely...

Perhaps a new Sophos.install just for me?   :-)

Or a quick how-to to add the missing symlinks, or whatever a quick fix could be?

Regards,

Sylvain

Sylvain Phaneuf --- Systems Manager | phone : +44 (0)1865 221323
Information Management Services Unit - Medical Sciences Division
Oxford University | email : sylvain.phaneuf at imsu.ox.ac.uk
Room 3A25B John Radcliffe Hospital | fax : +44 (0) 1865 221322
Oxford OX3 9DU England