Mailscanner max'd out CPU/memory and not processing mail (fwd)

Glenn Steen glenn.steen at gmail.com
Thu Mar 13 10:00:08 GMT 2008

On 12/03/2008, Tom Rogers <mailscanner at generalgau.com> wrote:
> Does anyone have any ideas on how to fix this?
>

>  Thanks.

Tom,

... Do what? I've asked repeatedly (and nicely:-) for more information
to work with, and have asked you to look at the "usual culprits in the
hold queue"... And you've answered with silence... So what do you
think? We should use ESP here, perhaps:-):-).

As I said before, I think the things you've looked at so far are
unrelated to your problem... Check your hold queue first ("ls
-ltr|head 30"... any really old files? any files not conforming to
queue ID names, can you postcat them? Do they look "sane"?), then we
might start looking at other things, like possible Postfix version
upgrade borking things, perl modules etc etc etc.

Without a dialog though... I can do nothing for you.

Cheers
--
-- Glenn