Upgraded to 4.67.6, MailScanner scans a batch then hangs at 100 percent CPU

Steve Crumley scrumley at secure-enterprise.com
Wed Mar 12 19:44:53 GMT 2008

> I wonder if STDERR is unbuffered (too lazy/tired to go look it up...:)
> ... Jules? Else you might need do that to get reliable error
> printing...
>
> Cheers
> --
> -- Glenn

I believe STDOUT is buffered and STDERR is unbuffered.  Could some other
module have defined an Explode function?  Is there a way to ask perl
where the functions are that it is using or would it normally complain
if a function got overloaded?  I know just enough perl to be dangerous
and I'm really out of ideas right now.
Thanks,
-Steve