Email filtering by attachments

Kevin Miller Kevin_Miller at ci.juneau.ak.us
Wed Mar 12 17:15:24 GMT 2008

Julian Field wrote:
>> What happens if it doesn't match - auto deny?
>>
> If the rule doesn't match, I believe it is permitted. It's in the docs
> somewhere.

Hmmm.  How hard would it be to have a ruleset there, or syntax something
the options for what to do with mail (deliver, forward, store, etc.)
like with Spam Actions or Non-Spam Actions?

I can envision cases where I might want to allow specific filetypes for
some, but not the general users...

...Kevin
155 South Seward Street     ph: (907) 586-0242
Juneau, Alaska 99801        fax: (907 586-4500