{Spam?} Spam with random letter sequences

Rose, Bobby brose at med.wayne.edu
Wed Mar 12 14:42:47 GMT 2008

Funny,  I just had someone ask about this from yesterday but with a
different URL.  It has a score of 4.816 (3.5 from Bayes_99) but didn't
trip SURBL checks.  I check SURBL and the URL is there now so I'm
guessing it was added after we'd already seen it.  The one sample I have
was bounced off yahoo.co.uk

-=B