MailScanner as content filter

Rose, Bobby brose at med.wayne.edu
Tue Mar 11 21:23:41 GMT 2008

I was hoping for an ruleset example but I think I found my mistake.

Every SA_Rule=>Action needs to be on the same line in the ruleset.  I
had it has one per line like this.
FromOrTo:       default         BOBBY_TEST=>non-deliver,delete
FromOrTo:       default         BOBBY_TEST2=>non-deliver,delete

So the correct format is
FromOrTo:       default         BOBBY_TEST=>non-deliver,delete,
BOBBY_TEST2=>non-deliver,delete, ......

So here's what I have now
FromOrTo		127.0.0.1
FromOrTo:       default         BOBBY_TEST=>non-deliver,delete,
BOBBY_TEST2=>non-deliver,delete

But I did have a request for this action to be logged separately from
the logging of non-spam so that logging of non-spam doesn't need to be
turned on for it.

Now I can start dropping those stupid phishing emails relayed to us from
main campus ;-)

-=B