Autoresponder being marked as spam

Alex Neuman alex at nkpanama.com
Tue Mar 11 19:18:59 GMT 2008

<RANT>
There are many people here who might agree that autoresponders are
*always* SPAM. I personally avoid them more fervently than STDs. I'd
rather have something that clears up after two weeks on antibiotics
than the PITA of having to deal with spammers using me as their spam
factory.
</RANT>

On the more serious side (I'll hate myself for saying this), if the
autoresponder always comes from the same IP (127.0.0.1 for example)
you could whitelist stuff that's "From:127. and From:*@mydomain.com"
so that it doesn't get marked.