MailScanner as content filter

Rose, Bobby brose at med.wayne.edu
Tue Mar 11 18:16:47 GMT 2008

Look at the SpamAssassin Rule Actions option.  You define your rule in SA and define in MailScanner what to do when it sees a message that trips that rule.

Of course, I'm still waiting on someone to explain how this can be a ruleset because I haven't been able to get it to work in a rules file.  But it does work if you chain the rule/action pairs on the MailScanner.conf line but that means it applies to everyone.

-=B